Successful candidates should correspond to the following competencies / skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
• 3+ years of Business Analyst, System Analysis or Quality Assurance experience is required.
• Strong written and verbal communications in English
• In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles, including Agile development and testing.
• Familiarity with SharePoint, MS Project, AP Solution Manger.
• Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus).
• Organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
• Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are must.
• Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
• Ability to conduct effectively technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
• Excellent team collaboration skills.
• Strong relationship building and maintaining skills.
• Familiarity with SAP (finance or logistic modules), SharePoint, MS Project, HP Quality Center, TFS
• Experience working with Agile development processes is preferred.
• Experience in programming is a plus.
• Experience with one or more of the following analytic and reporting platforms/applications is a plus: SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, QlikView, Roambi.
• Assist in documentation of the following: requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature descriptions, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and newsletters.
• Responsible for having a complete and thorough understanding of application requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria and can articulate those clearly to all other studio team members, including developers and QA testers
• Collaborate in planning and execution of User Acceptance testing.
• Promote effective teamwork and spirit of partnership.
• Proactively escalate issues and risks to Technical Delivery Manager or Engagement Manager as appropriate. Assist in issue resolution and risk mitigation.
Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services bit.ly/VF6TbM
We are looking for a dedicated team of 20+ people to join a new project, related to taxation