Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Presales/Service Delivery Manager.
As a Presales/Service Delivery Manager, you will oversee presales and service delivery activities for capacity products and services to the Infopulse customer — a UK-based business-connectivity services provider that unites more than 500 fibre connection suppliers in 1 connectivity platform, starting from the service design phase until the complete service implementation.
The support during the presales phase includes detailed technical answers to various capacity customers’ requests and may include customer meetings to present technical solutions. In addition, you will provide end-to-end project management during the delivery phase of the capacity services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical support to the Sales Team during the presales phase
- Check the technical feasibility of capacity services delivery based on network capabilities
- Work out the technical solution & alternatives in a creative and customer-focused way
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of capacity projects: coordination of different teams and partners involved in the planned activities, to meet end customers’ expectations
- Report to end customers on the current status of project delivery and provide remediation plans in case delivery time/scope cannot be met
- Support the team with updating internal technical database/documentation
- Drive innovative solutions in order to fulfill end customers’ requirements developing the best design using multiple transmission ways
- 3-5 years in the telecom operational or planning environment
- General knowledge of transport network technologies and build principles, in particular, optical networks, DWDM, Ethernet/IP, IP/MPLS, L2/L3 VPNs
- Project management skills
- University degree in Engineering (Electronics, IT, or Telecom) with proven communication and commercial skills
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Solution-oriented, customer-first mindset
- Good technical presentation skills