Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a Business System Analyst at Infopulse Poland. We are looking for an experienced and responsible business system analyst to be a part of our expert team working on the financial systems for one of top largest world banks.
Solution-wide, the scope will include quite a big part of banking middleware and front-end systems also in a connection with core-banking migration. You will work in a large enough project team with all competencies presented on Infopulse side.
Areas of Responsibility
• Customer communication.
• Customer expectations management.
• Translate customer needs into business, system, and product requirements.
• Act as a requirement analyst in communication with project teams.
• Defining detailed customer specifications and translate the requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria. Participate in requirements preparation, refinement and planning on story and task level.
• APIs analysis and documentation.
• Close communication with subject matter experts and developers.
• Conducts UAT, product acceptance testing and verify required functionality was developed and implemented as per business requirements.
• Managing product backlogs in accordance with Scrum/Agile
• Maintain knowledge base.
• At least 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or financial domain.
• Proven experience in working with API’s and managing third party integrations.
• Knowledge of UML diagrams, functional architecture diagrams, sequence diagrams.
• Able to understand the profound technical implications and communicate them in an understandable way to stakeholders.
• Requirements elicitation techniques, requirements documentation through User Stories, SRS, requirements management skills: tasks estimation, prioritization, planning.
• Functional decomposition skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Upper-intermediate or higher English level.
• Financial domain competence is a strong plus.