Infopulse Ukraine is looking for ERP-system implementation Business Analyst (ERP consultant) for internal project.
- Business requirements elicitation and documenting (user stories, acceptance criteria)
- Ready to work with web-development requirements, design requirements
- Agile practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems independently
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- English intermediate or higher
- BPMN diagrams creation
Areas of responsibility:
- Strong partnership with internal business departments and contractors
- Analysis and perform optimizations in the corporate business processes
- Creating and updating business requirements for corporate ERP-system development (new features, improvements etc.)
- Performing requirements grooming sessions with the internal customers, team, etc.
- Performing smoke testing
- Conducting, workshops, presentations for internal departments and/or clients
- Finding the best solutions and/or compromises business process change acceptable for the customer
- Creation and update project documentation, instructions, working diagrams, etc.
- Supporting releases and development of release notes documentations
- Working on bugs and Root Cause analyses
Will be an advantage:
- Good knowledge of MS Dynamics products
- Experience providing ERP implementation
- Experience as an ERP consultant