Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join and to cooperate with us as a Senior Automation QA Engineer in Ukraine or EU countries.
Our customer is a multinational group dealing with mapping, location data and related automotive services to individuals and companies. It is majority-owned by a consortium of German automotive companies: Audi, BMW, the Mercedes-Benz Group.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create, execute and report tests for desired non-functional requirements on the reference hardware (Rasberry PI running on Yocto builds)
- Port the existing system tests to the reference hardware
- Create new system tests for desired requirements on the reference hardware
- Support with release testing and manual verification
- 4+ years of professional experience in an Automation QA role
- Test Automation: Cucumber (BDD Framework, Java used for Scenario Implementation)
- Java used for Backend tests Gtest (C++ Unit Test Framework, used for Client tests)
- Knowledge of functional, non-functional and embedded testing
- DevOps Skills: Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Scripting experience with Python Git, GitLab will be an advantage