We offer the opportunity to work in professional and challenging working environment in telecommunications sector.
Future candidate will face a chance to join BICS team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with various benefits.
- Good knowledge of testing theory
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document, provide estimates
- Understanding and experience working according to agile principles (Scrum)
- Experience in test automation for API
- Experience with GIT, CI (Jenkins) or equivalent
- Understands benefits of using automated testing and only when applicable
- Experience with management of E2E testing processes on project from initiation till closure
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce products
- Familiar with Jira, Zephyr for Jira
- Experience with automation framework for SalesForce: Jest, Mocha, Jasmine or similar
- SOQL knowledge (or SQL)
- Ability to define Test Strategy, planning and quality level needed to go live with the product
- Pro-active communication in case of questions, issues, improvement proposals etc., is crucial
- We expect the IT Test Engineers to be team players in an international team, being able to effectively communicate in different ways
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Strong Time management skills and eager to easily switch context/be flexible
- Be swift and eager to learn
- Travelling to the HQ in Brussels on a regular basis shouldn’t be an issue (once borders are opened)