Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our new project as a DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible DevOps Engineer who is willing to join our expert team dealing with the market-leading data center IT management systems. Corresponding products are being deployed in each German automotive manufacturer’s IT ecosystem. Our customer is a mature 25-year-old software product company which is always reinforced by the latest technologies, methodologies, and architectural patterns according to the best consulting companies’ advice. The successful applicant will be part of a migration support project.
Areas of Responsibility
- Participating in the project
- Assisting with migration from Bitbucket to GitHub
- Assisting with migration from JFrog Artifactory
- Documentation development
- Knowledge of Agile software development tools and methodologies
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly, and pass on this knowledge to other team members
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven scripting or programming experience (Python, Go, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with сloud technologies and CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory), ITIL experience
- At least Intermediate level of English