Infopulse welcomes talented specialists to join our project as a First Line Service Engineer.
Join the team of our customer BICS — a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010... and we are looking forward to grow with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Being a part of CSO (Customer Service Operations) L1 team, provide L1 network support activities for voice and mobile messaging platforms and services 24×7
- Ensure re-active repair activities with customers, suppliers and third parties worldwide
- Communicate with customers, suppliers in order to guarantee customer complaints resolution with SLA respect
- Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in operation of mobile or fixed networks as an engineer
- GSM NW structure, Signalling in GSM networks, MTP, ISUP/SIP, SCCP, TCAP protocol stack, voice call/SMS/ flow
- Good understanding of the working principles of an IP networks
- Signalling protocol monitoring tools, protocol analysers, trace analysis
- Analysis of statistics and reports, knowledge of Network KPIs
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills — ability to communicate efficiently in multicultural working environment