Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our team as a Senior UI/UX Designer remotely in Ukraine, Poland and Bulgaria.
As an UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for the user interface design and continuous conceptual development of Solution Pool (3 products). You will be involved in the development and conceptualization of a wide variety of marketing materials, templates, presentations, and similar formats.
Please note that only applications with a visual portfolio will be considered.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop high-fidelity mockups based on user flows, wireframes, and existing design guidelines. You should have a keen eye for details and pay attention to cross-platform and cross-product consistency in the design language.
- Negotiate with the stakeholders to develop and refine rough and fine concepts.
- Keep user’s perspective in mind and, at the same time, think in a conversion-optimized way.
- Iterate each of your developed concepts from a design and user perspective with the interdisciplinary project team and always keep the big picture in mind.
- Develop interaction concepts and define the basic content of the elements.
- Collaborate closely with the developer team and ensure that the implementation is in line with the conceptual and visual ideas.
- Drive the brand and help building, establishing, and expanding brand identity.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and ensure graphic design quality while developing their ideas into visuals.
- Manage and improve the quality of existing digital and print products, as well as illustrations, social media posts, and icons.
- Take responsibility for the animated video production as well as screencasting.
- Degree or training in interaction design, information design, communication design, or similar
- 3+ years of experience as a user interface and user experience designer for digital products
- Relevant experience with design guidelines, pattern libraries, and the application of human interface/material design guidelines
- Ability to use Sketch, Invisio, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Miro, or comparable design and wireframe tools
- Ability to perform tasks creatively, in a structured way, and independently
- Ability to question ideas and concepts to achieve the best result considering a holistic user experience
- Ability to use a good sense of innovation, provide intuitive ideas and designs, always look for new UI/UX trends to share within and outside your team
- Ability to inspire with ideas and to give constructive feedback based on your experience
- Experience in video production and marketing collateral
- Well-developed skills of efficient communication in English (spoken and written), ability to participate in meetings with the customer.