Infopulse welcomes a talented professional to join our project as a Middle/Senior Back End .NET Developer.
The project is a web portal for Contract Management and Risks Evaluation in Advisory.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, result-oriented and determined developer who will become a part of our team and join our project and accelerate our business solutions.
Areas of Responsibility
- Continuous development of new features for enterprise application
- Building quality code while adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Designing and developing highly modular object-oriented code with extensibility
- Performing enhancements or maintenance of existing applications when needed
- Proactive participation in solution analysis, design and architecture
- Collaborating with QA, BA units as well as with customer engineering teams
- Quickly adapt and learn new technologies to fulfill business requirements
- Knowledge of object oriented principles and patterns (OOP, SOLID)
- NETMVC, ASP.NET Web API
- MicrosoftSQL / Transact-SQL
- Agile methodology (SCRUM)
Will be an advantage
- Experience in designing and implementation of Microservices Architecture
- Azure DevOps/AWS Cloud Services experience
- Good database design and development experience (MS SQL Server 2019)
- Knowledge of Typescript and Angular 12