• CI / CD — TFS / Azure DevOps or similar
• SQL Server — Advanced SQL, reporting, BI, CDC, clusters / HA, security or similar experience (Oracle, PG).
• Powershell / Bash / Ansible / YAML
• ELK stack
• Monitoring tools (IBM QRadar, SCCM SCOM, Grafana, etc)
• Networking & Security
• Advanced Linux / Docker
• Hyper-V / Virtualisation / Backups / Windows Docker (minimal)
• Cluster orchestration tools: Microsoft Service Fabric or similar experience in k8s (understanding provisioning approach benefits)
• Azure / AWS cloud experience (+knowledge of tools) will be a bonus.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps, that can take an ownership on automating our infrastructure (HRMS services).
Currently, we are in process of transition to Service Fabric on premise cluster, later on, we plan to move solutions to the cloud.
You gonna develop and support runtime infrastructure (Service Fabric based) for a hybrid environment Azure DevOps / on-prem / cloud / Windows / Linux / Docker / etc.