• 3+ years of demonstrated application development experience in the following areas: line of business user interfaces, multi-tier architectures
• Proficient in developing applications in C# using contemporary OOP/OOD techniques, .NET Framework 4.0 and above
• Strong knowledge of C#, .NET framework, ADO.NET, .Net Web API/MVC
• Good database design and development experience (MS SQL Server 2016+)
• Experience with Azure DevOps is an asset
• Experience in SCRUM development and unit testing
• Strong communication abilities to articulate technology-based decisions
• Intermediate level of spoken and written English and above
• Knowledge of Typescript and Angular 6+
• Azure Cloud Services
• MS SQL Server Integration Services experience
• Participating in solution analysis, design and architecture
• Developing new enterprise applications
• Designing and developing highly modular object-oriented code with extensibility
• Building quality code while adhering to industry standard coding practices
• Performing enhancements or maintenance of existing applications when needed
• Collaborating with customer product owner, customer engineering team, QA and BA units
• Collaborating in a fast-paced, continual learning environment, which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to resolve business issues
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior .NET Developer.
Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
The aim is to build the Next Gen Application Platform using Web Application Framework. This platform will be implemented as Master Portal Application, in which sub-portals will reside. This platform should be able to host multiple business modules related to Marketing & Risk Intelligence. This application platform should be data-driven and designed to be configurable, using data behind the screens. Platform should have Admin Module, built to support configuration for each of the modules and the platform itself.