• 3+ years of experience as a manual QA engineer;
• Good knowledge of standard software testing technologies, procedures and quality assurance methodologies;
• Experience in documenting test execution results, preparation of test reports, gathering test metrics for reporting;
• Knowledge of and ability to follow Agile software development principles;
• Service and teamwork orientation;
• Database understanding and experience in writing SQL queries (MS SQL);
• Experience with web-based applications;
• Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
• Experience with testing reporting and ability to understand complex financial metrics is an advantage;
• Experience with using Azure DevOps is a plus;
• Manual testing of web applications;
• Creating testing strategy, testing documentation such as test cases, test plan, testing reports, release notes;
• Analysis and clarification of requirements;
• Collaborating in a fast-paced, continual learning environment which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new things to solve business issues.
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior QA Engineer. We are looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented professional with a deep commitment to success.
Our customer is the world leader in the agricultural sector, most of all represented in Europe and the USA. They have a strategy for the digitalization of the agrosphere, which is the reason for developing the product the team is working on.
We are working on an application for farmers that will help monitor fields, carry out analysis and measurements (in cooperation with laboratories), build trends, receive weather forecasts, monitor yields, order fertilizer delivery, etc.