* 2+ years of progressive experience in IT security is a must;
* Good understanding of computer networks (VLAN, IP addressing, security zones of trust, etc.) is a must;
* It is obligatory to have the basic knowledge of and previous experience with:
o SIEM; Security Log Management tools (syslog, syslog-ng, rsyslog, logstash, graylog, ELK etc.); o IDS/IPS: Cisco IPS, Core funсtions; Web Security Proxy; WAF; DLP;
o Vulnerability Scanners: Nmap, Metasploit, Nessus, Wireshark;
o Malware and Endpoint Protection tools;
* Knowledge of administration of Windows and Linux OSs and Cloud environments;
* Understanding of common types of security attacks (DNS cache poisoning, ARP spoofing, DDoS, XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, etc.);
* Basic scripting skills (C++, Python, Perl, Bash, etc.);
* Cybersecurity analysis and incident investigation skills;
* Good command of English, proven writing and editing skills;
* Proactive, result-oriented personality able to work in a team;
* Professional security certification would be an asset.
* Handling security events and incidents as reported by individuals or automated systems (SIEM, Antimalware, Threat Intelligence);
* Setting up triggers and reviewing daily security reports generated by security monitoring tools;
* Prioritizing and differentiating between potential intrusion attempts, threats and false alarms;
* Monitoring compliance of IT infrastructure nodes with applicable security requirements — ISO, PCI-DSS;
* Handling security vulnerabilities and risks in the IT environment;
* Administering and monitoring security systems (SIEM, IPS/IDS, WAF, Firewall, Proxy, Antivirus, IAM/PAM, PKI, VPN, Log collection and analytics, etc.);
* Administering and controlling data encryption;
* Processing security-related requests;
* Security operation center member.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a Cyber Security Analyst in our Kyiv office.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible professional to be part of our expert team.