• 3+ years of experience in test automation of Web and Desktop applications
• Experience in QA Automation development on C#
• Knowledge of software development life cycle, version control systems, continuous integration and build automation systems
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Understanding of IP network specifics is a plus
• Experience in IP hardware setup is a plus
• Knowledge of TFS test management is an advantage.
• Requirements analysis and participation in architecture designing
• Development and maintenance of automated UI tests to cover all possible scenarios (tests are coded in C# with use of XUnit.Net, FlaUI libraries)
• Collaboration with project team members regarding any autotest-related issues and test environments
• Assurance of excellent quality level of the Bosch BVMS software
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Middle QA Automation Engineer at one of the company offices.
Our customer Bosch Security Systems is located in Germany (Munich). We are looking for a QA engineer to join the existing team responsible for development of new features for existing, industry leading product on the market. The product is Bosch Video Surveillance Management system (BVMS) — an enterprise level distributed client-server application with a user-friendly interface. Our team closely collaborates with Bosch leading architects and developers and delivers immediate business value to the customer.