• Ability to explain complex things in simple words and lead the development of technical solutions as a technical lead/architect
• Ability and eagerness to learn new technologies and to be self-organized
• 5+ years of Java developer experience
• Experience of and skills in planning and estimating your activities
• Good knowledge of core OOP principles, patterns and collections
• Java 8/11, Spring framework (MVC/BOOT/Security/Configuration/etc.)
• CDI, JaxRS, JPA and JMS
• ArcGIS(Esri) SDK
• Geoinformatics know-how and corresponding experience with a focus on maps and coordinate systems (including transformations)
• Strong Intermediate level of spoken and written English
• Experience with Cloud technologies and CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins and Artifactory)
• Knowledge of building geolocation mechanism and algorithms
• Experience with geolocation services/apps
As a new team member, you will join a fully formed Scrum team which is both autonomous on the Infopulse side and fully integrated into the customer engineering structures (200+ experts) according to Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks. After the lock-down ends, business trips to Germany will be required in order to get acquainted with the customer’s corporate culture and engineering practice.
As a developer, you will dive into different aspects of our components, build communication between the current solution and new features, develop map workflows and deal with UI on ESRI SDK (ArcGIS solution). You will also deal with logical and business solution processes to find the best architecture and build it with your team.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Java Developer (Back-End).
We are looking for an experienced and responsible senior engineer who has a professional goal to become an Architect and join our expert team, which is developing a market-leading communication management system. This product is used by multiple German automotive manufacturers such as BMW, WAG group, etc.
Our customer is a mature software product company with 25 years of experience on the market. The company stays current with the latest technologies, methodologies and architectural patterns and implements changes and solutions according to the best vision of Infopulse specialists.