Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our growing team as a Business Analyst for BI Project in our Kyiv, Kharkiv,Vinnytsya, Zhytomyr or Odesa office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented Analyst with deep commitment to success to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio.
Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
You will get
• Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, an opportunity to work in a friendly and self-motivated team
• A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
Areas of Responsibility
• Analyze business requirements
• Develop, document and prioritize business requirements
• Present requirements in a clear and precise form
• Continuously review and improve business process
• Organize and manage workshops between business and technical groups
• Track project milestones and deliverables
• Create and support the Product Backlog Communication with stakeholders
• Prepare acceptance use cases
• Make acceptance test of requested functionality
• Prepare project related documents
• Make gap analysis between implemented and required system functionality
• Collect requirements from business and technical sides regarding their needs
• Prepare project status presentations
• Specialist or master university degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Economic Cybernetics / Applied Mathematics
• Knowledge and experience of working with SQL, Microsoft Excel
• Experience in BI and DWH processes and technologies is a big advantage
• Knowledge and experience of working with UML
• Analytical and solution/result oriented thinking
• Effective time management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
• Experience working with Agile development processes is preferable
• Practical knowledge of Jira / TFS / ADO is an asset
• Upper-intermediate level of English.