We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to cooperate with a leading photo processing software publisher aimed to bring new life to image processing at our Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv offices.
* 2 + years of software testing experience
* 1 + year of desktop application testing (Win or Mac) experience
* Knowledge of test techniques, bug reporting rules, etc.
* Experience of using CI/CD systems
* Experience of using Jira, Confluence, etc.
* Good level of English (written and spoken)
∙ Cross-platform testing
∙ Experience in automation testing
∙ Collaboration with developers using Agile methodology
∙ Experience with any photography tools.
∙ Review and analyse requirements
* Create and maintain test cases and review them for consistency and correctness
* Perform manual testing to find bugs: functional, UI, usability, etc.
* Participate in the development and testing process enhancement
You will be a part of an international team developing a cross-platform solution, which the whole world of professional photographers is dreaming of.
The long-term roadmap is full of exciting and innovative features challenging the team to be creative and inventive while exhibiting high standards of Software Development.