• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated work experience
• 5+ years of AWS cloud development experience (primarily EC2 and S3)
• Experience in server deployment, management and monitoring (Amazon Linux)
• Experience with Git
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience with Agile, JIRA
• Storage industry experience preferred
• Fluency in English is required.
Quantum Corp. (NYSE:QTM) is a leading expert in data storage, archiving and protection. Infopulse has been working with Quantum for many years on creation and testing of software for robotized tape libraries and high-performance file systems used by NASA, Amazon and others, and ensuring storage of petabytes of data.
Infopulse is looking for a Senior Dev.Ops Engineer (AWS) to create forward-looking storage solutions in the cloud.