• 2+ years of experience in quality assurance and software testing;
• Knowledge of standard software testing technologies, procedures, and quality assurance methodologies;
• Experience in working with telecom service catalog/order management systems, telecom provisioning (experience with Ericsson Order Care (EOC), Ericsson Catalog Manager (ECM) is an advantage);
• Strong experience in integration testing, non-functional testing, and regression testing;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Intermediate level or higher);
• Strong communication and analytical skills;
• Manual testing of applications;
• Analyzing and clarification of requirements;
• Managing defects by investigating, reporting, and tracking to resolution;
• Providing effective measurable test coverage against requirements;
• Providing estimates for test activities;
• Maintain effective communication with the project team;
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior QA Engineer in our Telecom Business Unit. Our client is a multinational telecommunication company and mobile network operator who is running IT transformation project in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced, responsible and results-oriented QA engineer for manual testing of service catalogs and service management systems.