We are looking for an experienced test level automation engineer to design, develop, update and run tests for our StorNext via our test automation harness. High-level duties include converting test suites to automated standards, creating and designing new test suites and executing them for release qualifications.
Applicant must be extremely technical with the product to ensure the product stability and quality across releases. He/she must have strong working knowledge of Python, Perl and Unix scripting. Additional desirable skills include PHP, C, C++ and automated GUI testing. Applicant must be able to cooperate closely with all testers, developers and sustaining groups. A strong background in functional and integration testing is required.
• 3+ years of experience
• Minimum BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Linux (RHEL and SUSE), Windows and MacOS
• Python, Perl, Unix Scripting, C, C++ and PHP
• Web or Wiki development
• System Administration experience
• Source Code Management (Jira, CVS, Subversion, GIT and others)
• SAN, Fiber Channel, SCSI, ISCSI, APIs, Ethernet, Raid and Tape Systems
• Extreme focus on test automation, test development and Agile test methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Functional and system-level testing on a variety of platforms, setting up system configurations (hardware and software), testing high-availability fail-over systems, and upgrade testing across all supported platforms.
Develop and execute test plans to ensure platform and configuration level control across all system releases.
Work closely with the fellow test engineers and developers to document, diagnose, and correct problems.
Quantum Corp. (NYSE:QTM) is a leading expert in data storage, archiving and protection. Infopulse has worked with Quantum for many years on creation and testing of software for robotized tape libraries and high-performance file systems.