Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our challenging and dynamic project as a Senior Software Engineer. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented Java developer with heart-deep commitment to success to be a part of our R&D Team.
• Excellent knowledge of Java SE 11+
* Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
* Being self-motivated and goal oriented
* Being enthusiastic about blockchain technology and cryptography, and motivated to work with a high level of excellence
* At least 5+ years of experience in designing large-scale applications (with a number of dependencies and elements).
* Understanding of cryptography algorithms, Blockchain concepts and willingness to implement knowledge in practical solutions
* Good communication skills
* Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
* Readiness to work for an open source project
o Experience with Scala and Python would be an advantage
o Knowledge of functional programming paradigm would be an advantage
* Collaborate with the core team on the customer side to contribute to the project deliverables
* Be responsible for designing and developing flexible and secure blockchain SDK for sidechains creation. Implement blockchain consensus algorithm as a part of SDK, cross chain communication protocol..
Our customer is an international blockchain company, whose mission is to build secure and private blockchain to enable an application rich environment.
The company’s goal is to develop wide range of services and applications that utilize capabilities of a decentralized system and give to society the tools they can use for their needs.
Our current project is an open source library for creating and managing sidechains.