· 3+ years of experience in threat assessment, security architecture design, and penetration testing
· Good understanding of Information Security aspects
· Experience with automotive-specific interfaces, such as CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet
· Familiarity with penetration testing methodologies (OWASP, NIST
· Knowledge of log analysis tools and techniques (ELK, Splunk, etc), vulnerability-scanning systems (OpenVas, Nessus, Nexpose, etc)
· Extensive experience with scripting and automation
· In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Linux), network devices (Wi-Fi, firewalls, IoT, SCADA,)
· Understanding of modern threats and vulnerabilities of IT security (OWASP TOP 10, SANS 25), as well as implementation of methods and means of their elimination
· Knowledge of and experience with exploit frameworks, compiling and exploits usage
· Profound knowledge of security solutions (IPS/IDS, FW, WSG, etc.) in administrating Windows/Linux servers
· Willingness to learn and improve
· Ability to “break” into the system legally and get paid for it
· Ability to think outside the box
· Enthusiasm in making systems work differently than they are intended to
· Experience in developing your own exploits
· Perseverance and the desire to finish the job to the end
· Experience in reverse engineering and manual security analysis of source code
· Experience in penetration testing of web and mobile applications
· CEH, OSCP, GPEN or similar certificates
· Experience in investigating security incidents and/or computer forensics
Occasional business trips within Ukraine, the EU and other countries.
· Perform penetration tests of IT infrastructures and/or Embedded devices
· Provide feedback on and verification of the identified security issues
· Pinpoint methods that attackers could use to exploit weaknesses and logic flaws
· Review and define requirements for information security solutions
· Employ social engineering to uncover security gaps
Position Overview Infopulse is broadening its core competency within the area of Cyber Security. We are also focused on the automotive and embedded environment and provide wide variety of vehicle devices software security assessment services to harden connected vehicles from cybersecurity threats. We are researching and analyzing new cybersecurity features and technologies as well as providing frameworks, processes and tools to help the research.
Cybersecurity Specialist (Pentester) participates in security assessment projects, conducts security tests and produces security recommendations.
Cybersecurity Specialist (Pentester) will have advanced knowledge in Cybersecurity testing, vehicle electrical and communication architectures and embedded systems design.