• Strong expertise in .NET Framework , .NET Core
• Strong skills in Object Oriented concepts in software design
• Performance optimization
• Ability to leverage the quality level with code reviews
• Ability to form POC introducing technical approaches
• Integration/Unit testing experience
• External systems integration experience (Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/D365FO/D365BC, SAP, SAP BO, ShipNet, Visma Business/Global/.NET) would be a huge plus
• Experience using profiling tools, such as Stackify.
• Designing and developing module-oriented and extensible code.
• Building a high-quality code in trending coding practices.
• Solving development tasks to cover customization requirements brought in second level tickets.
• Requirement analysis and code refactoring.
• Maintaining application, both on client and server side.
• Debugging integration between application and the customer’s ERP system.
• Developing change order requests in application.
• Dealing with incoming invoice interpretation maintenance and automation.
• .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, ASP.Net Web.API
• Angular 1.6
• MongoDB, MS SQL, Elasticsearch
• Azure Cloud Computing
• Hangfire for background tasks
• SignalR Websockets
• .NET Identity
Infopulse invites talented professionals to join our growing team as Senior .NET Developer.
Our customer is a Norwegian invoicing product company.
The company provides the platform for medium and large business and is a leader in customer-oriented customization.
The solution manages the integration with leading financial and procurement systems.