• 5+ years of Java Developer experience
• Java EE 8+, SE 8, J2EE
• REST (Swagger/Open API)
• PostgreSQL 9/10, database modeling, query optimization, stored procedures etc.
• Data access technologies (JPA, JTA, EJB)
• Graph databases/engines, Neo4j, Cipher, etc.
• Java EE security (authorization, authentication, OAuth2, JWT, IdP etc.)
• Gradle / Maven
• Experience with Cloud technologies: CI/CD and the following tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory
• Strong Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
• Ability to explain complex things in simple words and lead development of technical solutions as Technical Lead / Architect
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies and be self-organized
• Ability and experience in planning and estimating own work
• Technical design and implementation of database-supported software solutions in the field of IT service and configuration management
• Development of features and design of the sustainable architecture for a novel as well as existing software products
• Requirements analysis, specification and development in close collaboration with the Product Owner
• Continuous improvement of software design and development processes
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professional Senior Java Developer to join our new project that is being developed from scratch.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible senior engineer who wants to join our expert team dealing with the market-leading datacenter IT management systems. Corresponding products are deployed in each and every German automotive manufacturers’ IT ecosystems. Our customer is a mature 25-year-old software product company reinforced by the latest technologies, methodologies, and architectural patterns.
The successful applicant will be part of a well-rounded independent Scrum Team that is fully integrated into customer’s engineering structures (200+ experts) within Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks. Business trips to Germany are required in order to get to know the customer’s corporate culture and engineering practice.