* At least two years of development experience with Angular, practical experience with the latest versions;
* Good understanding of OOP, MVC;
* Experience with REST API, HTML5, WebSockets on at least couple of projects;
* Experience with Webpack, gulp;
* Experience with SASS/LESS;
• Understanding of web application design principles and ways to achieve scalability, reliability and performance;
* At least intermediate english level;
• Experience of working in a cross-functional team;
• Knowledge of Amazon AWS services would be a plus;
• Knowledge/experience with Polymer library would be a plus;
• Experience with Docker, docker compose would be a plus;
Upon your application to the vacancy, please, provide either links or at least description of the projects you have worked on and what in particular you did there.
Design and implement highly interactive and scalable UI that helps users to
navigate through complex data structures and mine data using different plots, charts, heatmaps, etc.
Participate in daily scrum meetings and release planning activities
InfoClinika, Inc. is a is a provider of next generation information technology solutions for Life Sciences and Healthcare using new approach for solving Big Data management and analysis challenges using modern Cloud based technologies.