About this opportunity:
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team. From creating compelling content to executing a winning SEO strategy, this opportunity allows you to show your strategic thinking and quickly see the results of your efforts.
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that drives organic website traffic growth
- Lead the design and implementation of an email marketing program to build lasting relationships with prospects and customers
- Partner up with our sales organization to ensure their content needs are met
- Support paid program by consistently experimenting with content and strategies to improve conversions
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a strong portfolio of content samples
- Knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation tools
- Experience with SEO and SEM practices
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
What we provide:
- Unlimited workation and rapid career advancement, provided you meet your goals
- A flexible working environment in terms of schedule and location preference
- All the means necessary to achieve business results, including equipment, software, resources
- Offline vacations of up to 20 days a year, plus 14 sick leaves
About the company:
Influ2 is a top-30 Forbes startup with over 100 employees globally and showing 3-5x YoY growth. The company primarily operates in the US market.
Our unique person-based advertising technology is used by more than 90 enterprise and medium-sized customers, including Capgemini and Nvidia. Forrester recognized its uniqueness in its recent B2B Advertising Wave.