Influ2 is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager.
A perfect candidate is an individual with a deep understanding of B2B marketing strategy, who thrives on building relationships, loves to help customers succeed, and considers themselves an extension of the teams they work with.
About the company
Influ2 is a top-30 Forbes startup, showing 3-5x YoY growth over 2019-2021.
The company operates primarily in the US market. 100+ employees globally.
Influ2 developed an industry-changing product in the Account-based marketing space. The core is a unique technology that allows B2B marketers to deliver ads personally to chosen decision-makers and track their engagement by name to boost marketing and sales performance.
Influ2 was adopted by 100+ enterprise and medium-sized customers globally, including industry leaders such as Adobe and NVIDIA, to name a few.
- Set strategy and discuss key success factors to ensure the success of their campaigns;
- Provide best practice advice, help customers optimize their campaigns, and troubleshoot any issues;
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers about product updates and any other relevant information;
- Manage existing customer relationships and play an active role in developing and building advocacy;
- Ensure that Influ2’s solutions are delivering value to customers to hit retention targets;
- Gather, provide and contribute feedback to the product and marketing teams.
- 3+ years of account management or customer success in the US or EU;
- Exceptional English skills (written and spoken);
- Great people skills, track record of being ‘the best friend’ for past customers;
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals;
- Foundational understanding of digital marketing considered a plus.
- Working alongside a fast-growing team of professionals from the US, Ukraine, and Israel who are setting the new global B2B advertising standard, already adopted by Fortune-500 companies;
- Flexible working environment when it comes to your schedule and location preference;
- Progressive commission structure and performance bonuses;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful;
- Offline vacations: up to 20 days a year;
- Workation: unlimited as long as you meet a quota.