’People don’t hate advertising. They’re just annoyed by thoughtless and irrelevant noise. Can you blame them? Who wants to see ads meant for someone else — or nobody in particular? We want to help create a reality where advertising speaks directly to you.’ - Dmitri Lisitski, Co-Founder and CEO at Influ2.
Influ2 is the first and only platform to deliver ads to specific individuals by name. We’ve transformed how businesses approach B2B advertising. Now, marketing teams can create a unique journey for each decision-maker at every targeted account, and salespeople know precisely who to call and what to say. This makes closing deals a lot easier.
Over 100 enterprises and mid-market companies worldwide, including industry leaders like Capgemini, Snowflake, and Hexaware, have adopted our person-based advertising.
As a Customer Success Manager at Influ2, you will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and helping customers achieve their desired goals. Impeccable relational skills and readiness to create win/win environments for all parties you work with will drive your success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Be the voice of the customer: You must prioritize maximizing customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. You should be able to understand the customers’ business objectives and align them with Influ2’s offerings.
- Act as a trusted advisor: Build and maintain trust-based relationships with our valued customers. This includes proactive engagement, active listening, and empathy. Also, serve as a go-to resource for their inquiries, concerns, and strategic discussions related to Marketing and Sales practices.
- Translate complex ideas into actionable steps: Articulate complex ideas clearly and tailor your communication style to different audiences, from mid-level members all the way up to C Suite.
- Identify critical insights: Analyze customer data and metrics to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
- Demonstrate technical aptitude: You’ll become a subject matter expert by learning the ins and outs of the product. Effectively identifying issues, troubleshooting, and offering customers solutions for resolution will be essential in this role.
- Ensure timely delivery of the projects and milestones: You may need to manage multiple customer accounts simultaneously, so strong organizational and project management skills are essential to prioritize tasks, set deadlines, and manage customer expectations.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development teams: You will work closely with cross-functional teams across various time zones to align goals, share customer insights, and drive coordinated efforts to deliver customer success.
Who you are?
- You have 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or an Account Management role.
- You have experience with Gross Retention including planning and forecasting Renewals 6+ months out, understanding impact on metrics, and tracking personal retention performance.
- You have experience with Net Retention, including identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell existing customers, providing pricing proposals & contracts, and tracking personal retention performance.
- SaaS background preferred.
- Advanced English is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: You are strategic, inquisitive and creative. You are not scared to challenge customers, ask the hard questions, or provide out of the box solutions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Strong analytical skills, the ability to solve problems, and the ability to make data-driven decisions are highly valuable.
- Creative thinking: You do more than solve customer problems; you see challenges as opportunities for customers’ growth and success. Your out-of-the-box thinking sets you apart as you address unique client issues and suggest process improvements.
- Business acumen: Understanding the business landscape, industry trends, and competitive landscape can help you provide strategic guidance to customers. A good grasp of financial concepts and the ability to link customer success to business outcomes will set you up for success in this role.
- Strong technical skills: As a product expert, you must understand how our customers can utilize Influ2’s product to their fullest potential.
- Time management: Meetings, customer chats, team catch-ups, and various time zones. It’s all about planning your day and setting priorities right.
- Curiosity: It’s about always wanting to learn. It helps you stay updated, understand clients better, and make the job more interesting.
- Continuous learning mindset: The field of customer success is ever-evolving. A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies, industry trends, and customer needs is important to stay ahead. Pursuing professional development opportunities, attending industry events, and staying updated on best practices are highly encouraged.
At Influ2, we highly appreciate a wide range of experiences and backgrounds. So, even if your history doesn’t perfectly match our list, we would still be delighted to receive your application and learn more about you!
What’s in it for you?
- Startup Environment. Influ2 has a flat organization without hierarchy in communication. Horizontal communication is encouraged, and everyone’s opinion is essential.
- Working alongside a fast-growing team of professionals distributed among ten countries, setting the new global B2B advertising standard, already adopted by Fortune 500 companies.
- Flexible working environment when it comes to your schedule and location preference. We don’t have fixed working hours. Choose where and when you work.
- Progressive commission structure and performance bonuses.
- Generous and flexible PTO policy, which empowers you to take the time you need, ensuring you come back refreshed and ready to make an impact.