Influ2 is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to expand its category growth and brand penetration across the B2B marketing ecosystem.
Working with the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for helping manage and execute our demand generation strategy focused on driving brand engagement and achieving our demand generation goals.
We’re looking for a dynamic demand-gen professional who has an eye for detail and intuitively knows how to engage with B2B audiences.
Success in this role is dependent on your experience in a fast-paced B2B martech environment and having a proven track record of building and executing strong marketing programs.
Partnering with product marketing, sales, external agencies, and other partner vendors will be key to driving awareness and adoption of Influ2 across its enterprise and mid-market B2B audiences.
This is a career-making role for a marketing professional who is mindful of the big picture.
Someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and #GSD, understands the balance between brand and demand and is looking for an opportunity to build out and own this function.
We’re looking for a candidate who is:
- An intellectually experienced and marketer. Someone with proven experience in planning, executing, and managing inbound marketing activities, who has a relentless hunger to learn about what’s next, understand how it fits into the existing demand generation strategy, and is willing to experiment and continuously improve on what they’re doing.
- A results-driven collaborator. An individual with the ability to create and maintain solid processes, who has a project management mindset, coupled with a high-level of emotional intelligence to build successful cross-functional partnerships that drive action and business results.
- Dynamic at #GSD. A forward-thinking self-starter with the ability to create and own always-on programs, who takes pride in keeping campaigns organized, meeting deadlines, taking self and team accountability, and keeping key stakeholders aligned and informed.
- Lead the management and execution of our marketing and demand strategy for various Influ2 existing and planned products to create brand awareness, drive engagement, help establish goals, and accelerate marketing-sourced pipeline.
- Develop, executive, and optimize strategies to improve our lead conversions from inbound traffic, existing databases, and all other inbound marketing lead sources to drive marketing-sourced pipeline.
- Create, run, and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes throughout our marketing tech stack.
- Work to identify new opportunities for improvement in terms website structure, process flows, and SEO/SEM to increase lead flow and lead conversion.
- Work with marketing operations to dive deep into the data and identify new opportunities for improvement or optimization.
- Create and manage inbound marketing processes to ensure that our campaigns are timely and effective.
- Work with events, product marketing, and other internal or external teams to support their efforts and drive additional brand awareness or demand generation opportunities.
Qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with at least 2 years of direct campaign management and execution experience.
- A strategic thinker, with strong analytical skills with the ability to draw key insights from data to make key marketing decisions. Tactical, hands-on experience with all parts of the inbound marketing process.
- Strong experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Strapi, or similar CMS and MAP tools.
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines, and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.