We are a world-class team of software engineers, designers, quality assurance specialists and project managers, working with clients globally since 2003, ranging from early-stage startups to large financial institutions. Infinity Technologies AG is passionate about building outstanding apps and tailored web/mobile solutions for our clients worldwide. This range gives us a unique opportunity to fine-tune our services and provide the right solution for your business needs. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
Become a Content Marketer at Infinity Technologies AG and be responsible for creating easy-to-understand user content and product documentation to increase product clarity, performance and usability.
- Write, create, edit, and publish high-quality content that is informative, builds meaningful connections and encourages audience engagement across multiple channels.
- Produce these content deliverables: technical articles, white papers, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that messaging is consistent and reflects how our products can be used to address customer pain points.
- Analyze and measure the content performance to improve it and leverage best practices.
- Update content on a corporate website and corporate social media pages.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance.
- Add your expertise to the overall marketing strategy development.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Proven working experience in content generation. Please add your work samples
- Strong content/technical writing skills.
- Fluent English is necessary.
- Good understanding of marketing for the IT industry.
- Experience with company branding development.
- Ability to take technical information and turn it into a compelling story.
- Experience in writing, editing, proofreading, and copywriting in corporate style.
- Availability and desire to do a paid test assignment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work in an international software development company.
- Unique experience of working with global markets.
- Competitive salary on your level of expertise.
- In-company training and English classes.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely.
- Friendly, energetic and supportive atmosphere.