As a Principal Software/Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for system engineering tasks associated with Embedded IoT products and systems. The main technical challenge is to define architecture and develop tools for ModusToolbox ecosystem.
In your new role you will:
- Develop concepts, generate system requirements and create architectures;
- Solve system level issues during the development and production stagesof the products;
- Develop C and C++ software;
- Collaborate with other colleagues from different expert areas, namelysoftware, digital hardware, RF IC design, operations, and marketing.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field;
- 5+ years of experience in Software/Firmware development;
- Ability to solve real world open ended complex problems;
- Programming skills in C, and C++;
- Experience with analysis and processing of substantial data sets is preferable;
- Experience building and deploying machine learning and data systems is preferable;
- Scripting language experience (e.g. Python, Perl) is preferable;
- Good English skills.
- Medical Insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Accounting Services;
- Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
- International assignments;
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
- Flexible Working Conditions;
- Free English classes during the business hours;
- Education compensation;
- Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
- IT Cluster membership.