You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in embedded solutions development
- Strong knowledge of Embedded C developed during your expertise;
- Good understanding of MCU peripherals, specifically analog subsystem;
- Strong knowledge of communication interfaces (I2C/SPI/UART);
- Good knowledge of make build system;
- Intermediate level of English.
Job description and main tasks:
- Be responsible for the firmware development for MCU system and peripherals;
- Implement API that enables hardware capabilities according to business specification;
- Work with international team on cutting edge technology;
- Contribute to the innovative advancement of the company’s MCU solutions.
- Medical Insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Accounting Services;
- Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
- International assignments;
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
- Flexible Working Conditions;
- Free English classes during the business hours;
- Education compensation;
- Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
- IT Cluster membership.