You will be a part of a ModusToobox project. ModusToolbox™ software is a modern, extensible development environment supporting a wide range of Infineon microcontroller devices. It provides a flexible set of tools and a diverse, high-quality collection of application-focused software. These include configuration tools, low-level drivers, libraries, and operating system support, most of which are compatible with Linux, macOS, and Windows-hosted environments.
You’ll be responsible for developing automated tests for ModusToolbox software and QT applications.
In your new role you will:
- Take part in new test methodologies and test systems development;
- Perform Test feasibility and planning tasks;
- Collaborate with other colleagues from different expert areas, namely software, digital hardware, operations, and marketing;
- Test cases automation via writing scripts in Python;
- Debug issues and triage the failures;
- Support Quality reporting;
- Enable continuous improvement and innovation;
- Reporting on results of test execution;
- Define test strategy and have test ownership of projects during their execution.
Working in Agile teams and executing assigned tasks during sprints
You’re a methodic person who is passionate about software development.
You might have a strong background in Python you’re ready to make all the experience you gathered count!
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in Software/Firmware development or QA automation;
- Programming skills in Python (or other language);
- Experience with Test Planning, Test Case Development, and Test Methodologies;
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools (like Jira) and debugging methods;
- Scripting language experience Bash is a plus.
- Medical Insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Accounting Services;
- Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
- International assignments;
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
- Flexible Working Conditions;
- Free English classes during the business hours;
- Education compensation;
- Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
- IT Cluster membership.