You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- An university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field;
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant role;
- Experience in Embedded C development and test. Preferably on ARM Cortex M MCUs;
- Scripting using Python is a plus;
- Experience with Test Planning, Test Case Development, and Test Methodologies;
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools (like Jira) and debugging methods;
- Good communications skills, a collaborative mindset, and analytical thinking;
- Good knowledge of English.
Job description and main tasks:
Automated tests development for the MCU firmware, including both low-level driver libraries and higher abstraction level libraries, i.e. protocol stacks.
In your new role, you will:
- Perform Test feasibility and planning tasks;
- Develop test strategy, test plan and test cases;
- Develop C-language Firmware test projects for the Infineon Cortex-M MCUs;
- Automate Test cases via python scripts using automated measurement and control systems;
- Optimize and continuously improve test procedures and approaches;
- Set up appropriate pipelines and continuous integration systems to run tests (Git CI/CD);
- Report on results of test execution.
- Medical Insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Accounting Services;
- Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
- International assignments;
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
- Flexible Working Conditions;
- Free English classes during the business hours;
- Education compensation;
- Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
- IT Cluster membership.