You will be a part of a CyBluetool project, which is a desktop PC tool with features to support Bluetooth controller firmware development and testing. Its features allow it to be shared with customers and partners for testing. You’ll be responsible for developing software in C++ in order to create the best and most creative solutions to meet our client’s needs.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in C++ development;
- Experience with software debugging, documentation and unit testing;
- Knowledge of Bluetooth topologies and configurations is a plus;
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux or Mac systems;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and track project activities;
- Intermediate level of English.
In your new role you will:
- Develop various programming software tools to work with microcontrollers and tools related to Bluetooth topology.
- Develop creative solutions that challenge on processing time, capability or other special requests from design engineers and customers.
- Train and support designers on newly developed software tools.
- Write customer-facing documentations.
- Follow all processual rules and practices to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
- Medical Insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Accounting Services;
- Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
- International assignments;
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
- Flexible Working Conditions;
- Free English classes during the business hours;
- Education compensation;
- Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
- IT Cluster membership.