You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field;
- At least 3 years of experience in embedded solutions development;
- Knowledge of Embedded C or/and C++ developed during your expertise;
- Knowledge of Arm Cortex-M architecture;
- Nice to have: A Good understanding of communication interfaces (I2C/SPI/UART) + USB;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and track project activities;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Job description and main tasks:
- Design and develop firmware and software solutions for the programming and debugging of company’s microcontrollers;
- Write customer-facing documentations;
- Follow all processual rules and practices to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
- Medical Insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Accounting Services;
- Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
- International assignments;
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
- Flexible Working Conditions;
- Free English classes during the business hours;
- Education compensation;
- Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
- IT Cluster membership.