Infineon Technologies is looking for the New College Graduate (NCG) or Systems Engineer to join the research team in Ukraine (Lviv). You will work in modern and rapidly growing areas of IoT, Industrial, Automotive electronics and AI. You will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world. You will use modern equipment and laboratories. You will be expected to learn a lot, be creative and contribute to Infineon’s patent portfolio.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
• A university degree;
• Strong knowledge of Embedded C;
• Good understanding of MCU peripherals;
• Good knowledge of communication interfaces (I2C/SPI/UART);
• Intermediate level of English.
Job description and main tasks:
• Be responsible for the firmware development for MCU system and peripherals;
• Implement API that enables hardware capabilities according to business specification;
• Work with international team on cutting edge technology;
• Contribute to the innovative advancement of the company’s MCU solutions.
• Medical Insurance;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Unlimited sick leaves;
• Accounting Services;
• Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
• International assignments;
• Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
• Flexible Working Conditions;
• Free English classes during the business hours;
• Education compensation;
• Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
• IT Cluster membership.