The Connected Secure Systems (CSS) segment offers comprehensive systems for a secure, networked world with a portfolio built around reliable, trendsetting microcontrollers as well as wireless connectivity and security solutions. Over the past decades, CSS has developed microcontroller, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) and hardware-based security technologies. The products are used in a broad range of applications: from consumer electronics, IoT and home appliances to IT equipment, cloud security and networked cars all the way to credit and debit cards, electronic passports and IDs. With its leading technologies in the areas of computing, connectivity and security, CSS makes a decisive contribution to protecting today’s and tomorrow’s networked systems.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop and verify firmware for embedded systems;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Deliver investigation plans and reports, architectural documents, design specs, software and firmware source code, build scripts;
- Perform tasks including debug, bring-up, beta and production firmware development;
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware product teams.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Experience in coding in C/C++;
- Experience with ARM based SOC architecture;
- Experience with bare metal embedded systems;
- Experience designing code for embedded microcontrollers (ARM Cortex-M) in a production environment;
- Experience in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis;
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting skills of embedded systems;
- Basic understanding of Secure SW development.
- Medical Insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Unlimited sick leaves;
- Accounting Services;
- Wide range of training offers and planning of career development;
- International assignments;
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management and Individual Contributor;
- Flexible Working Conditions;
- Free English classes during the business hours;
- Education compensation;
- Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars);
- IT Cluster membership.