— A university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
— Skills in Embedded C and scripting using PERL/Python.
-Microcontrollers knowledge including I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN interfaces.
— Knowledge of bug tracking tools (like Jira) and debugging methods.
— Knowledge of firmware development and testing.
— Skills in Test Plan, Test Case Development and Test Methodologies.
— Knowledge of Version Control System — GIT.
— Good communications skills, a collaborative mindset and analytical thinking.
— Good knowledge of English.
• Medical Insurance
• Accounting Services
• Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
• International assignments
• Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
• On-site gym, table tennis, football
• Flexible Working Conditions
• Paid Sick Leave
• Free English classes during the business hours
• Education compensation
• On-site canteen
• Free parking zone (cars, bicycles, electric cars)
• IT Cluster membership
In your new role you will:
— Develop test strategy and test plan and test cases.
— Designing test projects (language C, sometimes C++).
— Test cases automation via writing scripts (Python).
— Optimize and continuously improve test procedures and approaches.
— Setting up appropriate pipelines and continuous integration systems to run tests (Git CI/CD).
— Reporting on results of test execution.