You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• Master’s Degree or PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
• At least 5 years of experience in Software/Firmware development
• Programming skills in C, and C++
• Experience with multi-threaded and concurrent programming
• Knowledge of STL, Boost, Make, CMake
• Cross-platform development experience
• Scripting language experience (e.g. Python, Perl) is a plus.
• Fluency in English
• Work in the global product company
• The individual career path
• Healthcare insurance
• 20 days of paid vacation
• Free English classes during the office hours
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning
• Educational assistance
• Mentorship program
In your new role you will:
• Solve system level issues during the development and production stages of the product.
• Develop C++ application using QT platform
• Collaborate with other colleagues from different expert areas, namely software, digital hardware, RF IC design, operations, and marketing
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for system engineering tasks associated with next generation’s IoT products.