- Experience with NodeJS 2-3 years;
- Expertise in building scalable and performant NodeJS applications;
- Highly skilled with Express. Proficiency in other frameworks such as Nest.JS is a plus;
- Strong understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases (such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), as well as various ORMs (such as Sequelize, TypeORM, Prisma ORM);
- Experience with WebSockets, as well as authentication and authorization technologies (such as Firebase, and Auth0);
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub, with experience collaborating on team projects;
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, with experience applying them to build maintainable and extensible code;
- Upper-Intermediate English proficiency, with the ability to communicate technical issues and discuss project requirements effectively;
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Will be a plus:
— Experience with AWS(Amplify, Cognito, Lambdas), Google Cloud Platform;
— Commercial experience with Docker;
— Experience with Swagger and/or API documentation tools;
— Microservices and monolithic design patterns knowledge.
— Experience as a mentor, experience with code review.
— Work within a friendly team.
— Unlimited remote work.
— Fixed salary of $
— PE support and tax coverage after the probation period.
— Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses, or any other activity.
— Medical insurance after 6 months in the company.
— Paid vacation and sick leave.
— Develop projects from scratch or existing ones;
— Mentorship of junior backend developers;
— Code review;
— Grow and develop with the team;
— Improve your English;
About Incode Group
Incode Group is a Ukrainian provider of unique software development outsourcing services of any complexity with 100+ technical experts. We are a one-stop service provider, creating high-quality and reliable web, mobile, and cloud solutions that work sustainably under high loads.
DOU company page:
Send us your CV and salary expectations.