We are looking for a Project Manager to drive key projects while also acting as Business Analyst. The main responsibility is to deliver projects on time within budget and scope. Preference is given to candidates with background in web, mobile or software development. It is also preferred that the project manager has business analysis skills, management, and budgeting experience.
• Experience with WordPress or similar web-based CMS systems is a BIG plus
• Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience of creating and managing project requirements (business, functional and technical)
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• English — solid Upper-Intermediate is a must — written and verbal
• Experience of managing projects in outsource environment
• Solid web and mobile technical background — in development, QA or PM roles
• Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
• Friendly and inspiring work environment
• Career growth opportunities
• English working environment and paid regular English classes
• Fun team building events once a month (go-kart racing, bowling and other fun activities)
• Paid in-house trainings
• Nice and secure office in a central location
• Paid sick leave, personal days and vacation
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (including PRDs, FRDs and SOWs)
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Addie Digital is a software design, website development and online marketing boutique company. We help digital agencies around the globe (primarily from the USA) develop and launch smart and complex marketing initiatives, websites and cloud-based software.
Our focus is to help medium-sized companies develop big brands and name recognition. As a boutique design firm, we manage corporate branding and website design. As a marketing firm, we manage businesses online and offline marketing initiatives, creating effective marketing campaigns that generate successful returns on investment.
We also are in the process of developing online marketing, sales and project management tools and SaaS-based products.
We are looking for skilled professionals to join our growing team and hope to talk to you soon!