Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing and modeling existing business processes. The goal of business process analysis is to understand and document current business procedures and identify areas for improvement. A thorough understanding of the current state of the organization is necessary prior to recommending changes related to implementing a new business solution.
The business analyst uses modeling tools to document the current state of business processes as well as the desired future state. The business analyst is responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to the application/database developers and project managers.
* Advanced English level (fluent English both written and verbal)
* Demonstrated analytical skills
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skill
* Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
* 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
* 3+ years of customer interfacing experience — project oversight, customer presentation.
* Experience in the IT industry
You understand business and will ensure that there is integration between business and technology. You will work closely with the business and technical teams and will act as a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable, write the business and functional requirements.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or other related fields
* Serve as key liaison to other departments that have specific business functions.
* Collaborate with departments to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide IT solutions.
* Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
* Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with business and IT resources.
* Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
* Contribute to short and long-term business planning and strategy
* Develop and foster key relationships with industry partners
* Partner with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
* Participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
Addie Digital is a outsource software design, website development and online marketing company. We help digital agencies around the globe (primarily from the USA) develop and launch simple and complex marketing initiatives, websites and cloud based software.
WHEN REPLYING TO THIS POST YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Resume & Work history (in English only)
2. Salary requirements