• 2+ years’ experience in Software Development with Python
• Ideally, knowledge of Flask, experience with a range of BE frameworks is a plus
• Experience with AWS, Docker
• Good knowledge of GIT
• Unit Testing, Integration Testing (unittest, pytest, etc)
• Knowledge of DBs (we prefer Postgres, anything SQL-related is a plus) and ORMs
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Keen analytical skills, problem solver and ability to be self-taught
• Knowledge of software architecture, REST, and microservices
• Desire to work for an early stage start-up and contribute at a high level
• At least Upper-Intermediate English level
• Experience with GraphQL
In Diverse Company offers:
In Diverse Company works with organisations to support their commercial growth. We analyse data related to their business and identify trends in their diversity and inclusion data. We work with our clients to understand their business aspirations, develop inclusive cultures and practices, and implement solutions that will drive growth.
• Highly Competitive Salary
• Company pays all contributions and tax on top of your take home
• International Travel
• Incentive Plans, Bonuses for great performance
• Modern office in heart of the centre with easy metro access
• Offices in London, Singapore, New York, Kyiv
• Travel across the globe working with our team and customers
• Elite Health insurance
• Fitness training
• English Language lessons
• USD denominated salary
• Long term employment and career growth
• Flexible working arrangement from 8-11am to 5-8pm
• Involved in custom online learning platform and LMS systems for use by large corporates
• Develop APIs, add functionalities and extend our code-base
• Input into monitoring and performant code for greenfield code
• Help elaborate product requirements and work with product owners to transform business requirements to technical one.
• Work with Machine learning, willing to learn Machine learning.
• Keep very high code quality
• Troubleshoot and debug problem/issues as needed
Some interesting facts about us
We’re a diverse team with experience and stories to tell from global working across a wide range of sectorsWe often have several office dogs joining our meetingsWe’re currently operating across Asia, US and Europe (and growing!)We run a range of events around the world, meeting people from all walks of lifeWe work virtually with colleagues globally to ensure everyone has a consistent working experience wherever they’re based, and in open plan spaces when we’re together — no old-fashioned offices!We try to do social activities as much as we can — we work hard, but enjoy socialising together too!
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse workforces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace — a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
We are looking for passionate people who are driven and want to work for a fast-growing global firm. We hire based on talent, rather than traditional job descriptions