Experience with various techniques for testing mobile and web-applications
Experience with test documentation
Good theoretical knowledge of SW testing and deliverables and best practices
Familiarity with automation (such as selenium, Cypress)
Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery process
Knowledge and good experience with testing tools (Jira, TestRail, Postman etc.)
Intermediate or higher written and spoken English
Learn from your mistakes
Aim to create, progress any process improvements
Work experience in startup environment
In Diverse Company offers:
In Diverse Company works with organisations to support their commercial growth. We analyse data related to their business and identify trends in their diversity and inclusion data. We work with our clients to understand their business aspirations, develop inclusive cultures and practices, and implement solutions that will drive growth.
• Company pays all contributions and tax on top of your take home
• International Travel
• Incentive Plans, Bonuses for great performance
• Modern loft style office in heart of the centre with easy metro access
• Offices in London, Singapore, New York, Kyiv
• Travel across the globe working with our team and customers
• English Language lessons
• USD denominated salary
• Long term employment and career growth
• Flexible working arrangement from 8—11am to 5—8pm
• Perform QA/QC activities including test report results and quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up
• Requirements analysis
• Perform testing activities
• Writing and execution of manual test scenarios
• Communication with the team and customers
• Planning test activities
• Researching and assess new technologies and test tools.
Some interesting facts about us
We’re a diverse team with experience and stories to tell from global working across a wide range of sectorsWe often have several office dogs joining our meetingsWe’re currently operating across Asia, US and Europe (and growing!)We run a range of events around the world, meeting people from all walks of lifeWe work virtually with colleagues globally to ensure everyone has a consistent working experience wherever they’re based, and in open plan spaces when we’re together — no old-fashioned offices!We try to do social activities as much as we can — we work hard, but enjoy socialising together too!
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse workforces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace — a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
We are looking for passionate people who are driven and want to work for a fast-growing global firm. We hire based on talent, rather than traditional job descriptions