- 2+ years experience working as a Product Owner;
- Partner effectively with stakeholders, developers to create a consistent, intuitive UX for the mobile app;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence;
- A skill of understanding technical concepts and simplifying them;
- Knowledge of agile principles and experience of working with agile teams;
- Good English, both spoken and written.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with and knowledge of mobile apps development lifecycle;
- Experience of using Amplitude/Firebase;
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable mobile applications.
- Full-time position with the ability to relocate from another city;
- Possibility to work either remotely or from the office;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Premium health insurance;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Cozy fully-equipped office and workplace;
- Professional development and educational events;
- English classes and Speaking Club with a native speaker;
- Competent and transparent management, democracy.
- Management of the development team with one-week iteration sprints;
- Communication with marketing, support departments on various subjects;
- Assuring SLA terms for the order processing;
- Preparing and updating product roadmap;
- Preparing task descriptions, sharing details with the development team;
- Following up during full SDLC;
- Acceptance of the finished work and estimating of the result;
- Presenting updates to different departments of the company;
- Analysis of metrics from Firebase Analytics, Adjust and Amplitude.
About the project:
One of the largest online services in France for the production, selling and delivery of printed photos and photo books for the B2C segment. The company’s solutions are iOS and Android applications. The software that fully automates the production and delivery process. With a single click of a button in the app, almost without human labor the client’s order is printed at a factory and delivered to the address.