- 5+ years of experience with PHP-FPM7;
- Good knowledge of Symfony 4 (Doctrine);
- Strong experience with SQL;
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Redis;
- Experience with Linux operating system;
- Good English, both spoken and written.
- Full-time position with the ability to relocate from another city;
- Possibility to work remotely or from the office;
- Salary above the market average;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Cozy fully-equipped office and workplace;
- Professional development and educational events;
- English classes and Speaking Club with a native speaker;
- Competent and transparent management, democracy;
- Opportunity to work directly for a successful European company.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Development of the product new functionality;
- Participation in decision-making in the development process.
About the project
A successful French company working in the field of financial technology.
Its product is a large and complex platform that aggregates, transmits and analyzes data from banks and financial institutions (such as one of the largest French financial groups, Societe Generale). Tech stack: PHP-FPM 7, Symfony 4 (Doctrine), SQL (MariaDB), NoSQl (ElasticSearch, Redis).