- 2+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Docker;
- Experience with Proxmox;
- Experience working with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/ Bitbucket Pipelines)
- Solid understanding of Jira Administration;
- Good English, both spoken and written.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Kubernetes.
- Full-time position with the ability to relocate from another city;
- Salary above the market average;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Big team of strong developers;
- Cozy fully-equipped office and workplace;
- Professional development and educational events;
- English classes and Speaking Club with a native speaker;
- Competent and transparent management, democracy;
- Opportunity to work directly for a successful European company.
- Designing, building, testing, and maintaining the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) process;
- Participating in Systems Administration and Application Development initiatives;
- Incident analysis and fixing.
About the project:
A successful French company working in the field of financial technology. The project is a big and complex SaaS solution for the financial sector. It is a web platform and mobile application being developed using modern technologies: ReactJS, React Native, NodeJS, etc. Our local team on this project consists of 7 engineers and a Scrum Master. The development process is managed directly by the client’s CTO and Lead Developer.