iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
● Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
● Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
● Get your support from the teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
Pixel art base builder \ RPG with action elements. The project is being implemented from scratch. It is also planned to connect NFT to the gameplay.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:●
5+ years of .Net development experience;●
ASP.NET Core 3.1+, WebApi and Blazor usage experience;●
Dapper and Entity Framework experience;●
Monolith and SOA development experience;●
Strong knowledge T-SQL and couple SQL databases(MySQL/Postgresql/Aurora/MariaDB);●
AWS experience: EC2, ECS, RDS, Rabbit MQ/SQS/Kafka, Lambda, ElastiCache, Cloudwatch;●
gRPC, Protobuf, WebSockets experience.
Will be a plus:●
Unix (Ubuntu\Linux\Debian) user;●
Swagger, Graylog/nLog usage experience;●
Docker and Jenkins experience;●
Knowledge of C# Coding Conventions.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset — we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family.
And as well:
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
● Flexible working hours;
● 20 paid vacation days;
● 10 paid sick leave days;
● Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
● Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
● Corporate English classes;
● Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
● Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)